Thursday, April 30, 2009

Share and Voice 10: "Repurposing"

Hey everyone!!

So I think we all did a great job with the "junk" that Dr. V had brought into class today and it was absolutely hilarious to hear everyone's unique repurposing ideas! Everyone was so creative! (I'm still laughing at some of the ideas).

So this Share and Voice is dedicated to a craft blog that I visit sometimes and I really want all of you to take some time and look at this blog! There are some really cool and crafty ideas for things you can make yourself. For these crafts, this blog encourages you to reuse things and the results are absolutely amazing!!! Please take a look at this blog, you may be inspired to make something yourself with the things you find around the house!! Click on this link to view the blog.

Also, from this blog is a list of ways to inspire yourself and to make "repurposing" or "repairing" a part of normal life!!
Have a good day! :)

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

2 comments:

Christen said...

Wow Kathy-
That's a really cool website.. I absolutely loved our groups ideas. I think that we had the most "creative" ideas to reuse the items.. haha See ya lata! keep up the great work!

*Shar* said...

I had a lot of fun in class on Thursday too! I liked trying to come up with different creative ideas for those items.
I think repurposing would be really fun if you got into it! And like Dr. V said you would have original stuff so no one would ever have the same decorative things! Good find Kathy!!!